Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Its back on!

  1. #1
    TitanicLover15
    Guest TitanicLover15's Avatar

    Post

    YAAAA!!!!! I was soooo board with out it!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ME TOO!

  3. #3
    TitanicLover15
    Guest TitanicLover15's Avatar

    Post

    I wonder what happened [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YES! I'm so glad it's back up! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Queen of AG's's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2005
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh thank goodness!!! I was going CRAZY without this board!!!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those gosh darn aliens... ::shakes head::

  7. #7
    Inactive Member auri's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2004
    Posts
    543
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's back, hurrah, but even slower than usual. I use broadband and the hostboard site is far and away the slooooowest I ever go to. I wonder why.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YAY!! I was having Hostboard withdrawel! [img]confused.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]smile.gif[/img] I am so relieved its back on!!!! I didn't realize how much I would miss it!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    I couldn't get on at all yesterday and earlier this morning. I was a work yesterday afternoon and I had the same problems there.
    Glad it's back!
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •